We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Knowledge Management/Communications Officer
Unit: Quality & Innovations Management/Health Systems
- The jobholder will promote knowledge sharing by strengthening links between knowledge sharing and the information systems, and improving integration among information systems in the organization.
- S/he will disseminate information about the organization’s knowledge sharing program including organizing knowledge sharing events (such as knowledge fairs, site visits, interviews), maintaining communications on knowledge sharing across the organization, participation in orientation and training sessions, and preparation of brochures/ presentations.
- S/he will identify and share more creative, efficient and effective ways to engage audiences and facilitate sharing and collaboration.
- S/he will manage the successful execution of knowledge sharing events including periodic seminars/webinars, workshops, conferences, and peer learning sessions.
- S/he will ensure that relevant project experiences (including success stories), outputs and lessons learned are captured, documented and disseminated, in line with best practices.
- The job holder will develop effective corporate communication strategies including managing newsletters, drafting content for the organization’s website and managing social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Public Health or relevant field.
- At least of 5 years’ experience in a training, program management or organizational development role in a similar setting. Familiarity with principles of organizational learning and development, and their link to social change.
- Demonstrated understanding of knowledge management principles and capacity to deliver knowledge management and/or organizational learning activities.
- Ability to link content development and engagement strategies that facilitate timely, useful delivery of information through project learning platforms and activities.
- Ability to translate technical information into practical guidance and tools and effectively communicate these using print, electronic, social media and presentation media.
- Evidence of work portfolio. Willingness to travel to Field and work in a participatory manner with a variety of populations. Sensitivity to cultures and social systems, and genuine interest in capacity building responses to development issues.
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]