- Possession of Ph. D. Degree from a recognized University.
- Evidence of a minimum of three (3) years post Ph.D. teaching and research experience.
- Evidence of scholarly publications and or patent/invention/designs in reputable journals.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2017.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit ten (10) copies of their Applications, Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of their credentials. The Curriculum Vitae should highlight the following:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Post Applied for
- Place and Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Number, Names and Ages of Children
- E-mail and Telephone numbers
- Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- Nationality, State of Origin and LGA
- Institutions attended
- Qualifications obtained with dates
- Working Experience(s)
- Positions held with dates
- Other activities outside the current employment
- List of publications with dates
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Grants attracted with evidences of attraction
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Present Position with Salary
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees
Applications and referee reports should reach the Office of the Registrar, not later than the closing date above, and addressed to:
Samuel Adegboyega University (SAU),
KM1, Ogwa-Ehor Road,
Ogwa – Edo State.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at a short notice to attend an interactive interview.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]