Osibogun and Partners is a legal organization that helps individuals, corporations, financial institutions, and governmental entities across the spectrum of their critical business and legal issues globally and locally. We strive to provide an approach to service that is aligned with the concerns and priorities of our clients, and to deliver exceptional value and support throughout our relationships with our clients. To ensure we meet these standards we define formally within our firm values that we believe must be the basis for our attitudes and behavior at all times. These values form an important part of our regular performance appraisal of our lawyers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Associate
Details and Responsibilities
- We are recruiting for the role of a Senior Associate.
- The purpose of this role is for the individual to operate as a senior associate in our Litigation, Banking and Finance, Tax, Dispute Resolution and Company Secretarial teams in our Lagos and Abuja offices.
Min Required Experience:
- Called to the Nigerian Bar with an excellent academic track record
- Candidates MUST have at least five (5) years experience
- Minimum of Second Class Honours
- Must have completed his/her NYSC
- Must be computer literate
- Advanced advocacy skills
- Experience with litigation and corporate commercial work
- Passionate, motivated and good at taking initiative
- The desired candidate must have a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Able to work closely and constructively with others
- Must be Presentable and Smart
- Proven research and analytical skills, able to think critically and articulate
- Excellent writing skills in English and good oral communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae and contact details of two referees.
- Applicants are expected to be resident in Lagos State, preferably on the mainland
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE