Lextorah specializes in enterprise learning technologies and our goal in respect of every project is to harness the internet and latest learning technologies to consolidate Learning, thereby creating unique and memorable educational experience for children of all ages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Operator / Typist
Job Description / Task
- A computer operator / typist will be in charge of typing out document needed for the company.
- Access the company Email
- Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Operate spread sheet programs and other types of software to load and manipulate data and to produce reports.
- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
- SSCE /OND Holders only
- Knowledge and Expertise in the use of Adobe Captivate, adobe illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are an added advantage.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of the following program otherwise don’t apply:
- Corel Draw,
- Ms Word,
- Ms Excel,
- Typing speed must be above 40words per minute
- Must be good in the use of the internet.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be dutiful
- Must be Presentable.
Job Title: Montessori Teacher
- The teacher will be supervised by the nursery head
- Should be available everyday
- Be in charge of babies’ personal belongings, eg; toys; diapers.
- Ensure the babies are properly cared for
- Be able to observe babies physical and social development
- Mature and experience in taking care of children
- Should have her own children
- Be strong, full of energy (resilience and stamina required)
- Have social understanding
- Must be able to do paper work (to document child’s sleeping and eating patterns)
- Must be very assertive
- Must be tolerant
- Have drive and be committed
- Be sensitive and responsive to babies’ needs
- Be able to initiate simple activities with children
- Should be playful
- Be able to sing (enjoy singing)
- Be very neat
- Love babies
- Be very warm
- Be very patient with children
- Should be able to relax
- Should be organised
- Be very creative
- BA. B.Ed, B.Sc.
- Diploma in Montessori Education is compulsory.
- Minimum years of experience: 2 to 3 years of experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Applications to:
[email protected] for Computer Operator / Typist Position
[email protected] for Montessori Teacher Position
- Not adhering to the above “How to Apply” will leads to total disqualification.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview ASAP.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2017.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE