Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Fitle: Maintenance Systems Specialist
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Normal (Minimum 8 hours per day)
- Maintenance Systems Specialist should have a good understanding of safety, health, and environmental requirements (SHE), able to perform all materials functions to ensure that equipment and spare parts comply with the defined standards and Regulatory requirements and meet planned maintenance needs.
- This Specialist will often work in a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) such as SAP or IPES. This Specialist may have the responsibility to execute contract administration processes and coordinate interfaces post contract award.
- Typical Job Positions may include: Materials Specialist, IPES Specialist, GEMS Specialist, STRIPES Specialist, Contract Administration Specialist.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the achievement of operations having a sustained reliability that complies with all applicable laws and regulations and eliminate potential safety, health and environmental incidents.
- Maintain communications and interface with appropriate Operation, Maintenance and Logistics organizations
- Adhere to the relevant company OIMS / CIMS Systems and procedures and contribute to their review and improvement.
- Support Field Maintenance Unit personnel, and provide guidance regarding Procurement processes. Maintain central contract files.
- Act as a liaison between Field Unit and Procurement to ensure contracts and contractors are available to provide goods and services
- Work closely with Procurement for contract renewal, contract award, contract resolutions and contract follow-up action items.
- Help to develop contract work scope, based on provided information from Operations Function owners, Maintenance personnel. technical pre-qualifications and assessments for new contracts.
- In particular have in-depth knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Mgt. System, proficient at entering and extracting data in support of site maintenance needs.
- Order materials and replacement parts. Document transactions and maintain inventory files. Process invoices and coordinate payments.
Min Required Experience:
- Behavioral Skills: analytical capability, applied learning, collaboration, effective communication, sound decision-making
- Functional Skills: SSHE management – operations and maintenance, maintenance planning, maintenance scheduling, maintenance management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
About Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited(formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operati…Know More about Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
7 Positions – Not Specified
13 Positions – Not Specified
3 Positions – Not Specified
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]