We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Manager (MARCOMM)
- The Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing global branding and communications initiatives that will help the company achieve commercial revenue targets, market share objectives and brand recognition.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead relationships with external agencies and other vendors to define and execute MarComm campaigns.
- Develop and ensure consistent positioning and messaging throughout all communications programs spanning multiple products, applications, markets and geographies. Works with business to create and implement policy and guidelines as it pertains to media relations and use of logo.
- Responsible for integrated strategic and tactical marketing, promotional and public relations campaigns, tradeshows/events, digital media/web development and other communications to support global revenue growth.
- Works directly with functional area leaders to identify MarComm needs and then partners with appropriate internal groups or external vendors to develop necessary MarComm solutions
- Manages strategic planning, creative development and production of communications vehicles for existing and prospective customers.
- Develop and executes brand architecture strategy to ensure consistent messaging and uniformity in all customer communications and presentations, including integration of new products and corporate acquisitions.
- Develops brand message from initial, strategic planning, to conceptualization and message crafting to production of customer-facing messaging to collateral material, such as editorial, publications, brochures, hiring materials, web content and emails, video and audio spots, and positioning in media.
- Serves as primary contact for media inquiries and serves as official spokesperson for the company.
- Tracks and reports on the success rate and performance of ongoing promotional campaigns, website and tradeshow/conference activities; adjusts strategic approach as necessary to gain desiredresults.
- Tracks, measures, analyzes and maintains the level of engagement within the network, tracks leads/queries and tracks trends and uses them to set strategic direction and goals.
- Develops presentations and quarterly company newsletter for employees and external customers.
- Effectively manages corporate social media such that company brand is protected in this forum.
- Responsible for all corporate and investor related marketing materials development.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com