We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: OVC Program Officer
Unit: Prevention and Community Services
- The incumbent will coordinate the implementation of OVC 6+1 services and other complementary programs Violence Against children, Adolescent girls and Young Women programs, graduation and transitioning of OVC.
- Ensure that CBOs at scale up LGAs enroll new children following target streams outline by CDC.
- S/he will ensure that OVC and Households graduate responsible from the program following OVC National guidelines of Nigerian on OVC and PEPFAR guidance.
- Ensure that the referral and linkage system for OVC and households is effective and that the CBOs follow the national OVC directorate to maintain linkages for OVC services.
- S/he will ensure that CBOs provide services in accordance to the Household and child care plans and documented real time; Track VSLA and block grant activities implemented at the CBOs.
- The job holder will facilitate a strong linkage between CBOs and Health facilities and strengthen the bi-directional referral system and Receive and review OVC monthly programmatic performance reports from the CBOs and ensure that the reports reflect actual implemented activities ensuring timely submission.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- A Degree/HND in Social Work, Social Sciences and Community Development, HIV&AIDS Care and Management, or Nursing with at least two (3) years hand-on experience in HIV&AIDS programming, care and management, preferably in an NGO setting.
- Solid working knowledge (practical skills) in OVC care and support will be an added advantage.
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]