- Possession of Ph.D degree from a recognised university.
- Extensive and outstanding University teaching and administrative experience for at least ten (10) years.
- Evidence of leadership in research and successful supervision of postgraduate students.
- Outstanding research and scholarly publications and or patent invention and design, in recognised, and reputable international journals, 80% of such publications should have appeared in print, and there must be an identifiable contribution to knowledge in the field of specialisatlon.
Chrisland University operates a Salary Structure and Condition of Service comparable to what obtains in the Nigerian University system.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Ten (10) copies of applications, Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of credentials and other valid documents. The Curriculum Vitae must be in the following format:
- Full Name (Surname First in Capital Letters)
- Post Applied for
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality/State of Origin/Local Government
- Marital Status
- Number, Names and Ages of Children
- Name, Address and Phone number of Next of Kin
- Current Postal Address
- G.S.M. Phone Number & Email address
- Permanent Home Address
- Institutions Attended with dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications (with dates)
- List of Publications with dates (If any)
- Working Experience (with dates)
- Present Employer: current status, Salary Scale/Step
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Relevant Referees.
All Applications and Referees’ reports should be forwarded not later than the closing date above and addressed to:
Owode, Abeokuta Campus,
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]