We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager-Quality Assurance
Unit: Management Support Services
- Work closely with the unit Director to help ensure excellent overall clinical quality assurance across thematic areas.
- Provide direct supervision to the central and state quality assurance teams.
- Support the unit director in the development of QA framework for ART, TB/ HIV, PMTCT, Care and Support services, adolescents and young persons’ interventions, Prevention and community services. Provide a platform for peer review process, including sharing lessons learned and best practices adopted, to continually bridge performance gaps.
- Support in the design, implement and document procedures for process improvement, testing and change management.
- Lead and participate in quality audit visits to supported health facilities and community based organizations.
- Provide guidance and monitoring for the quality assurance team, ensuring clarity over program priorities and encouraging effective team work.
- Provide technical support to the state and facility QI in development and testing of change ideas.
- Facilitate collaborative learning sessions and enhance sharing of service delivery best practices across supported states and health facilities.
- Lead the development, review and refining of quality assurance and improvement tools
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Advanced degree in Nursing/ Midwifery, Medicine, Public Health or related field.
- At least 7years’ post NYSC clinical experience in HIV/AIDS care and antiretroviral treatment.
- Robust clinical experience in HIV/AIDS care and antiretroviral treatment.
- Excellent grasp of clinical issues and current literature in Adult/ Pediatric HIV management, TB, OVC, Prevention and PMTCT services. Demonstrated leadership and managerial skills.
- Demonstrated project and personnel management skills.
- Ability to influence, motivate, and collaborate with others..
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with minimal supervision..
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA and QI.
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]