GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa’s largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Market Manager
Requisition ID: WD145115
Position: Full time
Functional area: Marketing
- Use relevant data and information to drive additional sales
- Generate action plans to correct areas of weakness and capitalise on areas of opportunity.
- Be part and play an active part in the sales team.
- Identify new business opportunities which will have a positive effect on the region and the company.
- Use all available data to maximise sales within each area.
- Initiate ideas and concepts that will drive the sales.
- Create and maintain an effective and dynamic Key customer programme
- In-depth knowledge of relevant therapy areas.
- Understands GSK policies and procedures.
- Communicates effectively with senior management, peers marketing and other departments when necessary.
- To identify and build a sustainable relationship with key customers within the Nigerian EPI, who will contribute towards a constant and growing stream of high quality revenue to GSK in the Universal Mass Vaccination program in Nigeria.
- To act as a link between GSK and the National Primary Healthcare Development Agency on issues pertaining to routine immunisation in Nigeria.
- To develop and implement GSK’s strategy as regards new vaccines introduction in within Nigeria in order to achieve successful uptake, through advocacy, mass social mobilisation and capacity building activities.
- To achieve agreed targets as regards frequency of field visits as may be determined by the Head of Vaccines.
- To regularly engage vaccines administrators involved with the national programme on immunisation with a view to obtaining useful insights on customer needs.
- To periodically update the Head of Vaccines on new developments within the routine immunisation landscape.
- Participate in country workshops, seminars and exhibition or trade shows closely liaising with Vaccines Marketing team (Group Product Manager – Vaccines, Vaccines Sales Manager and Channel Development Manger – Vaccines) to ensure effective participation in and implementation of the public market vaccines strategy.
- Liaise with National Strategic distribution channels as and when necessary to ensure no out of stocks and accurate regional stock forecasting.
- Promote best practices and GSK solutions to key customers and decision makers.
- Support and assist in the development of a robust and dynamic Key Stakeholder Map within the universal mass vaccination space.
- Liaise with above country GSK supranational team to implement strategy in Nigeria.
- Develop a wide awareness of GSK’s capability through the key account.
- Control Expenses vs. agreed estimate.
- Graduate in Healthcare fields, Science, preferably with a post graduate in public health and marketing management.
- Managerial experience within an NGO , supranational organisations or multinational company.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry with at least 2 years as a Team Leader.
- An appropriate Sales and/or Business Management Diploma or qualification.
- Project Management qualification.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online