The Nigeria Foundation for the Support of Victims of Terrorism – Victims Support Fund (VSF) – is a programme-based organisation that provides interventions to support victims of terrorism and insurgency in Nigeria.
Our vision is to be the foremost knowledge-driven and programme-based organization, mobilizing sustainable funding and building partnerships for the support and transformation of victims of terrorism and insurgency in Nigeria. At Victims Support Fund, We believe that each employee is crucial to the delivery of our values and objectives and hope you wilt take pride in being a member of our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist – VCG A
Summary of Role
- Ensure that front desk, secretarial and clerical services for VSF are adequate and sufficient to meet organizational needs.
- The position will provide efficient and effective administrative, logistics and other related support to ensure adequate delivery of corporate objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend to visitors.
- Prepare monthly visitors report.
- Answer public enquiries.
- Maintain appointment diary.
- Receive and deliver mails.
- Prepare payment request and vouchers’ for the office to facilitate cash expenditure.
- Photocopy and scan documents.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages.
- Open and date stamp all general correspondence.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
- Respond to public inquiries.
- Provide word processing and secretarial support.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Any other duties assigned by Management.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or equivalent in relevant areas of study.
Certification and Training:
- Certification or previous training in reception related activities, secretarial duties, personal effectiveness, or as personal assistant would be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role in a comparable organization to VSF.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literacy and organisational ability are essential for the role.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letter indicating and explaining suitability for the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Indigenes or residents are encouraged to apply for position at the state level.