Qualifications/Requirements and Experience
- Candidate must possess good honors degree not below second class lower division in relevant discipline obtained from a recognized University and must have had not less than fifteen (15) years cognate experience, ten years of which must be unbroken service in the University or comparable institution.
- The candidate must not be below the rank of Deputy Registrar or cognate senior management position.
- He/She must also be information and Communication Technology (ICT) compliant.
- He/She must command respect and be able to carry colleagues along. The possession of higher degree(s) would be an added advantage.
- Candidates who are over fifty five (55) years of age as at the date of this publication are not eligible to apply. Also retired public servants who had put in pensionable years of service before their retirement/withdrawal of service are not eligible to apply.
Conditions of Service
- The remuneration and oilier conditions of service are as applicable to the post of Registrar of all Nigerian Universities as may be determined born time by the Governing Council as appropriate. Fringe benefits include pension in consonance with the contributory pension scheme and appropriate allowance as may be approved from time by the University Council.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty five (25) hard copies of their application and Curriculum Vitae highlighting the following, among others:
- Post applied
- Full name (surname underline)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin/Local Government
- Marital Status
- Current postal address
- E mail address and phone numbers
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Academic /professional qualifications obtained (with dates)
- Name(S) and address(es) of previous employer(s)
- Positions held and date
- Name and address of present employer
- Present salary
- Administrative experience
- Membership of professional bodies
- Extra- curricular activities
- Name and addresses of three (3) Referees
- Candidate should request three (3) referees to forward their reports directly under confidential cover to the Registrar on cc before dosing date. Such referees should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s claim to high academic standard, managerial capacity arid moral uprightness.
Submission of Applications
All applications in sealed envelopes with the post indicated at the top left hand corner of the envelope should be addressed to:
Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero
Note: Only candidates who are shortlisted will be invited for interview.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE