We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Interior Designer
- The Retail Interior Designer will be responsible for effecting a range of presentation and conceptual elements into all store and franchise outlet projects. The successful candidate would oversee all deliverable from project design conception through execution to completion.
- Oversee the interior design and activation of all the brand stores as well as any franchise outlets
- Ensure that all stores have unified look and feel
- Responsible for acquisition and engagement of all vendors/merchants
- Produce design documents, presentations drawings and design details.
- Manage schedules and monitor deadlines
- Ensure visually engaging displays and boost value of store merchandise
- Handle planning of franchise outlet activation and related events
- Manage all agency and vendor relationships
- Bridge gaps between ideas from marketing and retail
- Ensure proper and strategic displays and installations for best experience
- Provide assurance that appropriate visual displays and signage are set to publicize and merchandise products, promotions and special events.
- Partner with maintenance and operations teams to ensure the stores are a true refection and expression of the brand
- Forecast and effectively manage budget for marketing related furniture, fixtures and equipment
- Travel as often as necessary to visit vendors, consultants, and partners for business meetings and reviews
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure production of comprehensive designs and drawings
- Review fixture plans to ensure the plan meets minimum merchandise requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Architecture, Interior Design or Industrial Design
- Minimum of 4-5 years RELEVANT work experience
- RELEVANT experience MUST include ANY/Combination of: Architecture/ Interior Design for Retail, Lighting/Furniture Design, Fixture and Concept Design, 3D Modeling Digital Graphics, Sketches and Renderings
- Strong and proven network with vendors
- Proven records of project management (Interior Designing)
- Advanced software proficiency: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup (or other 3D modeling), Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be highly result oriented
- Proven experience managing both internal and external architectural and design consultants
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Knowledge of reading and understanding legal contracts
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Proven track record of owning project from start to finish
- Ability to work effectively in an extremely fast paced, ambiguous environment.
- Capability to understand, interpret and reflect brand image
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Note and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates will be replied.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE