Sales Engineer at eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 9 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
eRecruiter Nigeria – Our Client is a conglomerate, active in five key sectors: Construction, Industrial Chemicals, Agrochemicals, Machinery Parts and Power. The company was established in 2002 and has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. They now have an opening for a Sales Engineer for Nigeria.
As a sales engineer, the candidate is required to combine technical knowledge with sales skills. The balance depends on the level of technical knowledge and understanding he/she needs to sell the company’s product and to respond to clients’ queries.
- Travel on daily basis to different areas (point of sales) where to meet old customers and create new ones in order to promote company’s products;
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to achieve sales’ goal and maximize customer’s satisfaction;
- Execute all transactions quickly and accurately;
- Communicate positively with store team members, customers;
- Maintain a fit and healthy technology mind;
- Utilize company’s resources effectively, including inventory and advertising;
- Greet customers, determine their needs and provide information on the type, and comparative quality of the merchandise desired as well as suggest an appropriate selection of complimentary merchandise;
- Recommend selections that meet the customers’ needs, and emphasize selling points of items such as quality and utility;
- Assist in keeping pricing current on merchandise.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 6-7 years of experience in sales will be an advantage;
- Pleasant and outgoing personality;
- Customers’ service orientated;
- Committed, positive and hardworking;
- MS Excel and PowerPoint experience is required;
- Good track record in sales;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken;
- Able to persuade and influence others;
- Able to develop and deliver presentations;
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
Work is performed in an outdoor office environment.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executive at EZ37 Solutions
- Jobs at Corporate Culture Company
- Celebrity Manager at Productive People
- Human Resource Job Vacancies at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Quality Control Manger at Michael Stevens Consulting
- UNIX Administrators at Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners
- Job Openings at WOWJobs
- Regional Sales Manager at Worldwide Recruitment Solutions
Click Here To Apply