Learn Africa Plc is a learning resource business with a history spanning over 50 years. The company was established in 1961 as Longman Nigeria – a book publishing firm wholly owned by Longman Group UK Limited, now Pearson Education.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
The successful candidates will be required to:
- Promote and sell our books to all levels of education for which they are meant.
- Monitor developments in the educational system of his/her official territory, and advise the company appropriately.
- Obtain feedback from the end-users of our products.
- Carry out regular market intelligence and write usable reports regularly.
- Possess an outgoing personality and be ready to travel extensively.
Min Required Experience:
Qualification and Experience
The candidates, who must not be older than 35 years, will be require to possess the following:
- Minimum of a first degree in Education, Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Minimum of three years experience in a similar position in a reputable publishing outfit.
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills.
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of presentation packages.
- Please note that preference will be given to candidates with years of experience in the book publishing industry.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and detailed CV’s
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
About Learn Africa Plc
Learn Africa PLC, formerly Longman Nigeria PLC, is a Nigeria-based publisher and marketer of educational resources. The main business of the Company is the publication and marketing of textbooks for t…Know More about Learn Africa Plc
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified
Click Here To Apply