Sales Vacancy at HT – Limited
Posted on: 6 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at HT-Limited
HT-Limited is Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in business development, human resources management and administration. We only recently went through the rigorous screening process of being accredited as Business Development Service providers for the Federal Ministry of Investments, Trade and Industry/World Bank, GEM project
As a team of experienced professionals with the expertise and industry knowledge to understand business management requirements and offer the most practical solutions, we work at transferring our expertise to businesses through quality trainings, advisory, consulting and coaching.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, colour, and packaging.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
- A degree in Architecture
- Between 3 – 5 Sales and Marketing experience
- Passion for goal-getting
- A strong flair for Sales
- Experience in furniture manufacturing and sales of accessories will be an added advantage
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know more about HT-LimitedSimilar Jobs
- IT Specialist at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Architect at FEZ Consultants
- Job Vacancies at AFM Recruit
- Business Development Management at Mahogany International
- Finance Career Opportunity at Bleuapple Consulting
- Business Manager at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Digital Marketing Vacancy at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Audit Executive at Lorache Consulting
Click Here To Apply