KEEXS – Is the First Innovative and Social Footwear Brand in Africa. It was incorporated in November, 2015 and followed up with a successful online crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter (The largest online crowdfunding platform in the world) that ended on the 25th of December 2015 which also led to supply of pre-ordered products across 5 continents (Africa, North America, South America, Asia and Europe). KEEXS has commenced aggressive retail activities within select Nigerian third party retailer outlets and currently looking to grow its footprint locally and internationally. We are seeking suitable candidate to fill this role.
KEEXS is led by a multiracial and diverse team with skills and combined experience of more than 100 years ranging from Brand and Marketing to Footwear design, Finance, Legal and Social change.
We seek an individual with outstanding leadership skills and a thorough grounding in premium retail and who is absolutely sales driven and leading other to success. Strong mentoring skills are desired to really get the best from people and bring teams together to share collective success. Likewise a robust personality is essential to drive the very best standards of service and presentation and able to make difficult decisions when required. Footwear experience is not necessary but fashion sensibilities are essential.
Leadership and mentoring skills
This role will have control for all aspects of retail management, training and marketing for over 20 retail partner outlets in Nigeria and possibly liaise with international retailers as well in future. You will provide the leadership and direction to ensure sales targets are met and have a passion for producing well-trained partner staff, working in beautifully merchandised environments.
This is an entrepreneurial position where you can make a significant difference to how the business performs. The CEO encourages his team to take responsibility and be decisive in their actions.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Inspiring all retail partners and their teams to achieving retail targets
- Planning and executing retail events and other promotional activities for the shops to build consumer awareness and sales
- Building solid engagement with the local communities and not just tourists.
- To establish and launch Training programmes to update continuously the product knowledge and selling skills of retail partner staff
- To really focus and drive effective CRM (including database management) in line with what should be expected of a true premium brand offer.
- To examine the location of partner stores and suggest and lead new store location partners engagements as appropriate
- This role has a lot of potential for growth and will work closely with the CEO and Creative Director. The product is of premium quality but the retail offer requires areas of attention to really elevate it to the stand expected by their clientele.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Click Here To Apply