We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate, Capacity Building
Unit: Quality & Innovations Management/Health Systems
- The jobholder will contribute to the design and dissemination of capacity building tools, methodologies and curricula for implementation.
- S/he will provide technical support to project and country offices in the areas of work planning, needs assessment, training plan development, and training evaluation reports.
- S/he will stay abreast of new developments and innovations in capacity building, and seek opportunities and funding mechanisms for action research to develop and field test new and improved technical services.
- S/he will prepare budget estimates for training activities.
- S/he will coordinate skills training, and other human resource development initiatives for staff.
- S/he will support the development of documentation and written materials relating to the program, including reports and workshop materials.
- S/he will identify learning methodologies and tools that most effectively build the capacity of project staff.
- S/he will develop and implement trainings, workshops, participatory design processes and consultancies in organizational development, network strengthening and capacity building for both public and private entities.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- University degree in Social sciences, Public Health or other relevant field; preferably a post-graduate degree in management or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in an international/community development context.
- Extensive experience in technical and organizational capacity-building activities, especially conducting trainings; in-depth knowledge of program design, including assessments, proposal writing, and program implementation.
- Significant experience in and strong aptitude for designing and facilitating multi-stakeholder events, both face-to-face and virtual.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; well organized, and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]