We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate (QA/Adolescents/Community)
Unit: Quality & Innovations Management/Health Systems
- The incumbent will serve as subject matter expertise regarding process improvement initiatives in adolescents, OVC, prevention & community services.
- S/he will provide quality assurance/ improvement focused technical assistance and support in the development of appropriate sampling procedures and methodologies for reviewing and reporting quality assessments in adolescent and community programs.
- S/he will support in the planning and conduct of periodic program quality compliance audit of supported Youth Wellness Centers and the Prevention/ Community programs to identify non-compliance in adherence to SOPs and guidelines.
- The job holder will develop metrics and other related to the outcome of QA audits and ensure comprehensive data analysis to identify areas for improvement across adolescents and community programs
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Advanced degree in Nursing/ Midwifery, Medicine, Public Health or related field. At least 5 years’ post NYSC experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment settings; at least 2 years’ experience working in adolescents and Youth friendly programs.
- Significant clinical experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment as relates to adolescents, OVC and community programs. Demonstrated knowledge of clinical issues and current literature in Adolescents, OVC, Prevention and community services.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA and QI. Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills including the ability to foresee problems and initiate appropriate action.
- Must be willingness to travel to project sites
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]