We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Clinical Services Officer (QA)
Unit: Quality & Innovations Management/Health Systems
- Provide quality assurance/ improvement focused technical assistance and serve as subject matter expertise with regard to process improvement initiatives across ART/ TB, PMTCT, care and support, prevention & community services.
- Provide training and orientation to health facility teams on QA and QI methodologies.
- Provide onsite technical assistance to the state and facility QI teams.
- Develop appropriate sampling procedures and methodologies for reviewing and reporting quality assessments.
- Plan and conduct periodic program quality compliance audit at service delivery points to identify non-compliance in adherence to SOPs and guidelines.
- Collate all QA activities and work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary teams to address program gaps.
- Provide periodic updates to the Program Manager QA.
- Ensure comprehensive data analysis to identify areas for improvement across thematic areas, health facility systems and program units.
- Facilitate the integration of HIV interventions with other services like RH/ MNCH, Family Planning, Malaria, Tuberculosis.
- Supervise the central Clinical Quality Assurance Officers.
- Develop metrics and other relevant reports on QA management for all issues related to the outcome of QA audits.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Advanced Degree in Nursing/ Midwifery, Medicine, Public Health or related field.
- At least 5 years’ clinical experience in HIV/AIDS care and antiretroviral treatment.
- Robust clinical experience in HIV/AIDS care and antiretroviral treatment.
- Excellent grasp of clinical issues and current literature in Adult/ Pediatric HIV management, TB, OVC, Prevention and PMTCT services.
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial skills.
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills including the ability to foresee problems and initiate appropriate action.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA and QI.
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]