Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Degree in Medicine, Public Health, Health Services Management or related field.
- At least 6 years’ relevant experience managing and implementing health systems strengthening programs.
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of the Nigerian healthcare system, particularly the public health system.
- Demonstrated previous experience working in PEPFAR funded HIV/ AIDS program. Ability to liaise with senior MOH officials and dignitaries, executives of NGOs, FBOs, CBOs, the for-profit business community, and senior members of the donor community.
- Skills in strengthening service delivery programs, training, performance and quality improvement and monitoring and evaluation.
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 20th September, 2017.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]