UnoCasa Limited is recruiting on behalf of its client, suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Software Development Project Manager
- Work together with the Product Owner and/or management board to plan and execute projects.
- Works closely with the Product Owners and Business Analysts to understand the system’s functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develops and implements project plan, or sub-element of a project, including cost, schedule, risk and performance for new software product Builds team ownership and commitment to project plans; Provides structured thinking to project team on overall approach and delegates as appropriate.
- Supervises the software development team (software developers, testers, solutions architect and business analyst).
- Ensures that software development team has appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively.
- Participates in phase reviews; defines and tracks key business unit metrics; Responsible for elevating critical business decisions on existing products to the appropriate management boards and/or functional management.
- Relationship/People Management: Provides input to functional managers on team and team member performance; fosters and develops cross-functional collaboration.
- Product/Technology Management: Provides input to the technical approach to technology application and new product development; Identifies, communicates, and manages project risk with within appropriate level of experience.
- Leads the team in appropriate decision making through strong judgment and the ability to analyze options and implications.
- Responsible for team and cross-functional level communications and acts as liaison between the team and the management.
- Establishes realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that the projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
- Collaborates with the Product Management in defining the Product Vision.
- Provides a software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets.
- Evolves the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed.
- Assist team members in resolving both technical problems as well as human resources issues.
- Monitor individual employees’ performance.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development.
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software development.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the Information Technology sector.
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related disciplines.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in Software Development and web technologies.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letters.
Note: Only qualified candidates need apply.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]