PricewaterhouseCoopers Public Sector LLP provides management consulting, technology consulting and risk consulting services to federal and international government agencies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State-Level Public Financial Management Specialist
Reference Number: 130-PEO00707
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
- PwC seeks qualified candidates for a State-level public financial management specialist position for the potential USAID State Accountability, Transparency and Effectiveness (State2State) project in Nigeria to support the program.
- The overall objective of the project will be to increase the effectiveness, accountability and transparency of selected state and local governments in Nigeria, contributing to the achievement of strengthened good governance, and improved responsiveness of targeted government institutions.
- The position will be located in-country and will serve as the main point of contact for all technical activities under the core component, including budget planning and transparency, audit and procurement reform.
- The individual will work with the Ministry of Finance and other stakeholders.
Min Required Experience:
Position/ Program Requirements
- Over ten years of work experience in public finance, public administration, economics or related fields;
- Advanced degree in Economics, Financial Management, Fiscal Policy, Tax Revenue and Administration preferred;
- Demonstrated experience in public financial management, cost control, public sector accounting, and budget processes and reform;
- Prior experience working with USAID or other donor-funded technical assistance in public financial management preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to work with a broad range of federal and local government and civil society stakeholders;
- Experience supporting finance ministries in a direct hire or consulting capacity role is highly preferred;
- Excellent English language written and oral communications skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Preferred
- Experience with public sector accounting;
- Experience fiscal decentralization and tax reform;
- Experience implementing and communicating operating process changes for improved efficiencies;
- Experience interacting with foreign government officials at the federal, state, and local levels;
- Experience with stakeholder management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified
Click Here To Apply