Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s degree in the following discipline Statistics or related disciplines with cognate experience.
- At least 6 years of professional experience in the field of Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Knowledge of major quantitative & qualitative monitoring methodologies and proven ability to design monitoring instrumentation tools.
- High level of proficiency in Windows Excel and/ or Statistical Software (SPSS, STATA). Advanced skills in data analysis presentation and report writing.
- Excellent analytical skills combined with a proactive, energetic approach to problem solving.
- Knowledge and skills in the use of mobile technology for documentation and reporting
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 20th September, 2017.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]