Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s degree in Natural, Social Sciences or Computer Sciences or equivalent with minimum of 5 years of relevant/ supervisory experience.
- Extensive experience with monitoring program implementation using qualitative and quantitative approaches.
- Experience in developing and coordinating data collection, processing and analysis systems.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluating education and/or community development programs strongly preferred.
- Experience with DHIS, DATIM and RADET reporting a plus.
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 20th September, 2017.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]