We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Supply and Business Development (BD) Analyst
- Supply and BD Analyst provide operational support to the Supply and Business Development Lead at Gland Oil and Gas (GOG).
- The role is responsible for offering support in the procurement of saleable petroleum products (PMS, DPK, AGO) for all GOG Retail stations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring an optimal and efficient product reporting for all procured saleable petroleum products (PMS, DPK, AGO) for all GOG retail stations.
- Responsible for business reporting showing market and price watch data for petroleum products.
Business Development & Stakeholder Management:
- Assist the Supply and Business Development Lead in the management of government relationships and client relationship management.
- Responsible for business prospecting and development with the aim to increase GOG Retail’s client base.
Skills and Basic Requirements
- Research and Business reporting skills.
- Proficient use of MS Office tools
- Experience in Oil & Gas will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and computer skills.
- Strong communication and negotiating skills;
- Self-driven, dedicated, resourceful, flexible and pro-active;
- Fluent in English language.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience in retail sales in the downstream oil and gas sector.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]