Nampak is Africa’s leading diversified packaging manufacturer, and has been listed on the JSE Limited (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) for 47 years. Nampak operates from 28 sites in South Africa, contributing approximately 49% to trading profit, 13 sites in the rest of Africa, contributing 52% to trading profit, as well as 10 sites in the United Kingdom, contributing 5% to trading profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tool Room Mechanical Technician
Min Required Experience:
- Must have GCE O ‘Level Certificate.
- Must have Certificates in Mechanical Engineering Craft Practice Parts 1 & 2.
- Must have Certificate in City & Guilds Technician Part 2 in Mechanical Engineering or OND Mechanical Engineering.
- Have strong personalities, responsible and disciplined.
- Should, be able to use Precision Measuring Equipment and other Production Workshop Machines.
- Must have at least 5 years working experience with ability to operate Cylindrical Grinding Machine with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to:
Head, Human Resources/Admin,
Nampak Nigeria Limited,
3 – 7 Metal Box Road,
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
About Nampak Nigeria Limited
Nampak Nigeria Lagos has been supplying quality metal packaging solutions since the early 1960s under the ownership of the CarnaudMetal Box brand. Nampak partly acquired the company in 2002, and full …Know More about Nampak Nigeria Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
3 Positions – Not Specified
1 Position – Not Specified
2 Positions – 19 Locations
10 Positions – Not Specified
Click Here To Apply