Total, energy producer and provider,is the world’s 4th-ranked international oil and gas company and 2d-ranked photovoltaic solar energy operator. With over 500 different professions in 130 countries, Total is a responsible company that offers high safety standards, strong ethical values, wide-ranging career development opportunities and an integrated culture of innovation. Our commitment to making energy better every day is shared by our 100,000 employees worldwide.
Job Title: International Programme for Juniors (VIE) – Special Project Engineer Solar (M/F)
Auto req ID: 4509BR
Employment type: VIE
Contract duration: 18 Months
Proposed start date: 12/01/2016
Functional discipline: Operations Exploitation, Industrial Projects, Research Innovation & Development
Branch: Marketing & Services
- Total Nigeria develops several solar projects for domestic and industrial customers.
- VIE will work in the Technical Department to monitor the following projects:
- Implementation of hybrid diesel/solar installations in service stations network (50%)
- Calculation and installation of hybrid diesel/solar generators for professional customers (30%)
- Installation of domestic solar solutions (10%)
- Calculation and installation of hybrid solar/diesel generators for telecom antennas (10%)
Min Required Experience:
- Electrical Engineering School Graduate (Supelec / ESME-Sudria or equivalent) with specialty in renewable energy including photovoltaic.
Experience level required:
- 0 – 3 years / 3 – 6 years
- French fluent
- English fluent
- Project management
- Low tension electrical engineering
- Hybrid installations Diesel/solar
- Energy storage technology
- MS Excel (advanced), Autocad, Homer (or PVsyst or equivalent)
- Innovation; autonomy; open-mindedness; adaptability; analytical and synthetical skills; reliable/thoroughness; teamworking; customer orientation.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here To Apply