We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Associate
Unit: Quality & Innovations Management/Health Systems
- The incumbent will support in the design and dissemination of capacity building tools, methodologies. S/he will provide logistical and administrative support to ensure the conduct of all approved trainings.
- S/he will conduct basic assignments to support all areas of training development, including needs assessment, design, development, delivery, and assessment.
- S/he will develop training guidelines and procedures
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum two years of administrative or technically relevant work experience preferred.
- Ability to handle routine tasks and operational issues.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]