UnoCasa Limited is recruiting on behalf of its client, suitably qualified candidates, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Auditor
- Responsible for overseeing all internal operating controls, processes and practices
- Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and program.
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Review of accounting procedures.
- Supervise or conduct independent audits of records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the departments, and branches for management.
- Planning and performing operational and financial audits.
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors.
- Advise top management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors on audit, and internal control matters.
- Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, and adequacy of the system of internal control to achieve established objectives.
- Manages subordinate employees in the auditing department towards achieving set objectives.
- Identifying business process risks.
- Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management
- A minimum of 5 years progressive work experience in financial business operations and risk-based auditing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Audit, Finance or related disciplines.
- Possess relevant qualifications such as ACA, CFE, CFAN etc.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in auditing; internal audit standards, ethics & fraud awareness Proactive in researching business best practice concepts in order to apply as appropriate.
Job Title: National Chanel Manager
- Do you want a change of pace, are you bored with your current job and need something more exciting which makes your creative juices flow? Our client is hiring a National Chanel Manager who will monitors the establishment, maintenance, and expansion of relationships within the Asset Creation sales channels nationwide.
Some responsibilities for this role are:
- Implementing channel marketing plans.
- Monthly reporting on achievement of sales KPI’s within sales Channels.
- Driving the RSE teams towards meeting set targets for profitable sales volume and achievement of strategic objectives in the channels.
- Managing potential channel conflict with channel partners within the channels; by fostering excellent communication internally and externally and ensuring strict adherence to organizational sales policies.
- Proactively recruiting new qualifying RSEs (as required) and overseeing the on-boarding process.
- Establishes productive & professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Complete required training and development programs for both RSEs and channel partners as required.
- Identifies, develops, and implements process improvements towards improving customer satisfaction, improving sales efficiency, etc.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates RSEs & Chanel partners’ needs on an ongoing basis to increase performance and drive results.
- Works with Client Experience team to ensure customer satisfaction and resolution of arising issues.
- Work closely with the strategy and marketing department to ensure consistency in the look and structure of sales collateral materials, packages and proposals etc.
- Minimum five years of channel sales experience in a Business to-Business & Business-to-Consumer Sales environment.
- First Degree in any discipline.
- Availability to travel from time to time.
- PC proficiency.
- Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the Financial Services industry.
- Knowledge of financial products, financial and credit risk analysis.
- Excellent Data management skills.
Job Title: Head, Sales Operations & Strategy
- Looking for an exciting job in sales, a fast moving company is looking for suitably qualified candidates to head their Sales Operations, this person will manage support functions essential to sales force productivity.
The person will be responsible for:
- Coordinating sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Proactively monitoring and maintaining high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Monitors the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
- Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Working with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources to provide assistance with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Five years sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- First degree in any discipline.
- Must have knowledge of financial products, business environment, financial analysis and credit risk analysis.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- PC proficiency.
Job Title: Technical Manager (Research & Development/Implementation)
- Our client is wishes to hire suitably qualified candidates who can deploy proprietary network-based advanced telematics and RF/GPS-based tracking solutions for individuals and corporations.
His/Her responsibilities are:
- Developing and integrating embedded solutions to meet clients’ requirements.
- Leading operations in the deployment and implementation of projects for clients.
- Ensuring seamless communication between operational software and proprietary hardware through best practices in testing and commissioning of solutions.
- Be the company’s primary technical contact for hardware to business partners and clients.
- Lead operations in the deployment/ implementation of projects for Clients.
- Take the initiative in market research of other new compatible hardware and their capabilities.
- Provide clients with acknowledgement and speedy resolution when their requests are escalated.
- Evaluate quotations from contractors for the implementation of various projects.
- Setup Equipment Availability Policy to ensure 99.9% system up-time.
- Carry out Full Life Cycle Analysis and Documentation, including business requirements, functional specifications and implementation plans.
- Providing technical support, service delivery, project management and quality assurance.
- Ensuring projects are implemented cost-effectively and timely.
- Participate in failure analysis and root-cause analysis processes for product failures.
- Leads in the development and execution test plan for new and existing products.
- Leads in research and development on new and existing products.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Relevant Degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering.
- Knowledge in Microcontroller, Microprocessor based designs.
- Knowledge of C in embedded system.
- Knowledge of Automotive CAN bus protocols, SPI, IIC, etc.
- Strong customer interface and project/program management skills
- Ability to understand electrical/electronic circuit paths
- A thorough knowledge of electronic components such as automotive SPDT relays, silicon diodes, resistors, and switches is required as well as the application of them in aftermarket installations.
- Must have experience developing/integrating embedded solutions using one or more popular microcontrollers e.g. PIC Series based microcomputers or the Raspberry Pi, Arduno etc.
- Project Management skills.
Job Title: Software Development Project Manager
- Work together with the Product Owner and/or management board to plan and execute projects.
- Works closely with the Product Owners and Business Analysts to understand the system’s functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ensures that software development team has appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively.
- Participates in phase reviews; defines and tracks key business unit metrics; Responsible for elevating critical business decisions on existing products to the appropriate management boards and/or functional management.
- Relationship/People Management: Provides input to functional managers on team and team member performance; fosters and develops cross-functional collaboration.
- Develops and implements project plan, or sub-element of a project, including cost, schedule, risk and performance for new software product Builds team ownership and commitment to project plans; Provides structured thinking to project team on overall approach and delegates as appropriate.
- Supervises the software development team (software developers, testers, solutions architect and business analyst).
- Product/Technology Management: Provides input to the technical approach to technology application and new product development; Identifies, communicates, and manages project risk with within appropriate level of experience.
- Leads the team in appropriate decision making through strong judgment and the ability to analyze options and implications.
- Responsible for team and cross-functional level communications and acts as liaison between the team and the management.
- Establishes realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that the projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
- Collaborates with the Product Management in defining the Product Vision.
- Provides a software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets.
- Evolves the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed.
- Assist team members in resolving both technical problems as well as human resources issues.
- Monitor individual employees’ performance.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software development.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the Information Technology sector.
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related disciplines.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in Software Development and web technologies.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letters to: [email protected]
Note: Only qualified candidates need apply.
Application Deadline: 29th July, 2017.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE