Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- University Degree Business, Social sciences, Natural Sciences, Computer science, Public Administration or any related field.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in reporting position with Local or International NGOs; preferably in Care and treatment.
- Experience with DHIS, DATIM and RADET reporting a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Access required.
- Experience with data form design, collection and data entry.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to analyze and interpret large amount of information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 20th September, 2017.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]