We at Cheki, offer a trusted, reliable and cost-effective online marketplace for the widest range of quality vehicles. We offer a state-of-the-art advertising medium for users to buy and sell their cars, vans, bikes, trucks and other vehicles. For car dealers, importers and individual sellers we provide a huge reach of serious buyers. We host a dedicated community of people who love cars, while still supporting even the first-time buyer in their purchasing decision.
• Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
• Share knowledge and experience gained in local market across the network.
• Setting a clear vision and goals for the sales team to achieve targeted performance.
• Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
• Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team.
• Leads development of company sales and marketing strategies globally.
• Driving the business through a high-level of involvement in the day-to-day operations
• Liaise with marketing agencies and other third party service providers to manage media campaigns.
• Designs and recommends online sales programs and sets short and long-term online sales strategies.
• Maintains relationships with significant partners including distributors, dealers and customers.
• Create frameworks and platforms to constantly engage customers and build loyalty;
• Manages company training initiatives including employees/dealers/partners and customers.
• Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
• Analyzing the business to determine shortfalls and developing action plans to improve performance.
• Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
• All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
• Execute and reprimand under-performing sales personnel.
• Development of the annual sales and marketing plan.
• Collaborates with Customer support to deliver a consistent customer/dealer/partner experience.
• Work with accounts department to drive receivables collection;
• Educate sales team by establishing Weekly programs in the areas of new services and growth, sales of emerging services in new sector and competitive strategies.
• Targeted unit sales and gross profit.
• Existing Client Engagement.
• Client Acquisition Rates.
• Targeted Customer Satisfaction Index.
• Conversion of leads and prospects.
• Accuracy of margins.
Min Required Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
• Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
• 7- 10 years’ experience.
• Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
• Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
• Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
• Strong selling and presentation skill.
• Ability to drive an exceptional Customer experience.
• Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills.
• Organization and follow-up skills.
• Experience and desire to work with technology.
• Ability to build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements.
• Familiarity with best practices and web-based marketing is essential. Thorough knowledge of MS Office applications required.
• Ability to think strategically, convert ideas into vision and lead other in implementation.
• Knowledge of dealers and distribution channels.
• Collaborative team player.
• Skills in interpersonal communications, negotiation and conflict resolution.
• Commitment to hitting targets.
• Effective time management.
• Analytical Ability.
• Management Knowledge.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE