TRANOS is a diversified Engineering and Technology company focused on simplifying lives through innovative solutions. Through our various design and fabrication processes, we have set a world-class standard in safety, quality and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Welding Supervisor
- Coordinate welder qualification test.
- Working with welders to teach proper welding techniques in MIG, TIG and Stick welding of various steel structures and process skids.
- Supervising fabrication and welding work at the workshop,
- Carrying out inspection of welds, dimensions checks and other quality checks to ensure quality,
- Read/Interpret drawings and blue prints.
- Develop and maintain the company’s Welding Procedure Specifications
Min Required Experience:
- First Degree in Engineering from a reputable institution. (A degree in mechanical/Production engineering or Industrial technology).
- Proven experience in NDT
- Proven knowledge and experience in welding (2g,3g,4g,6g and other welding techniques.)
- 5-7 years knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]